Enerpro is recruiting: Electrical Engineer
Enerpro is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer on a contract basis to perform a range of duties and responsibilities to ensure client satisfaction. Reporting to the Project Manager, this candidate will assist with preparation and execution of required scopes to allow rig to pass inspection tests and gain acceptance to Brazilian Regs and Client Contractual requirements.
• Assist with developing the resource plan to prepare the vessel electrically for Brazilian Operations.
• Liaise with the unit, Technical Superintendents and SMEs to gather all information to fully determine the required work scope to get the unit electrically contractually compliant for Petrobras.
• Liaise with the unit, Technical Superintendents and SMEs to gather all information to fully determine the required work scope to get the unit electrically compliant to meet Brazilian Regulatory Requirements.
• Plan, coordinate and supervise delivery of the identified work scopes to meet Brazilian Regulatory Requirements and Petrobras Contractual requirements.
• Identify and engage key vendors for delivery of the required work scopes.
• Coordinate and facilitate vendor survey visits to finalise work scopes.
• Gather and compare quotes for electrical work scopes and make recommendations for contract award to the project manager.
• Identify and monitor long lead materials deliveries with assistance from Purchasing.
• Highlight high risk items areas to the project team.
• Assist with managing the execution of the electrical work scopes for delivery of the rig to Brazil.
• Liaise with key stake holders to support client and regulatory inspections for vessel acceptance.
• In conjunction with QAQC prepare the required project QA Documentation package for handover to client and Reg Authorities.
Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum 5 years including exposure to vessel acceptance
• Electrical Engineering HND/Degree level or equivalent
• Up-to-date offshore survival and certifications
• Rig acceptance training
• Good understanding of CCTV systems installation, power distribution and installation planning
Manage relationships with client and vendor representatives in a professional manner at all times.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
Plan all works in accordance with client and Enerpro policy.
Behave at all times with QHSE as a core principal inline with Enerpro policy.
Role is based in Aberdeenshire
• Role is based in the Aberdeen office initially, then will be remote
• Working 5 days a week
• There may also be a requirement to visit and work at other company locations
• Evidence of experience WILL be required throughout the application process
• Salary and full package details will be provided on application
Want to know more about Enerpro?
Enerpro is a Scottish owned service company offering a complete range of construction-based support services to a wide range of sectors including Oil & Gas, Marine, Renewable Energy and Nuclear. Our ‘bread and butter’ lies within the Oil & Gas industry, where we specialise in drilling rig upgrades in both Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODU) and fixed offshore platforms. Established in 2015, Enerpro is headquartered in Thurso and regional offices in Aberdeen and Laurencekirk as well an extensive rig repair quayside facility throughout the UK and in strategic locations worldwide.
Sound like you? Please apply via Indeed or send your CV and References to email@example.com