QHSE: QUALITY - HEALTH - SAFETY - ENVIRONMENT
ENERPRO GROUP is committed to the principles of integrity, professionalism and courtesy at all times. We provide the highest quality of service expected by our customers, and consider health, safety, quality and protection of the environment an integral part of our operation.
Our QHSE mission:
• To provide and maintain a compliant and environmentally effective workplace through effective risk management processes to prevent pollution.
• To clearly state and achieve our objectives and targets whilst meeting statutory requirements.
• To communicate and consult with all personnel and interested parties to ensure knowledge and information is shared and issues are addressed.
• To empower personnel to be accountable for the actions they take to ensure their own safety, and the safety of others, whilst minimising the environmental impact of their activities.
• To provide information, instruction and training that is relevant to a person’s duties and responsibilities.
• To communicate our commitment to this policy to our employees, representatives, clients, suppliers and other interested parties.
• To ensure continued relevance to the company’s goals, this policy and associated objectives will be reviewed regularly by top management in consultation with our employees.